I had to but on some music from my hometown, Baton Rouge, LA. Hope you enjoy!
The young chap you see in the video above, who provided “old school” moves which were at once hilarious and slightly horrifying.
Subway is apologizing that its “Footlong” sandwiches fell short of expectations.
The world’s largest fast-food chain faced widespread criticism last week after a man posted a photo online showing a “Footlong” next to a tape measure that showed it to be just 11 inches. Subway said that it’s redoubling efforts to “ensure consistency and correct length” in all its sandwiches.
The company had already noted last week that bread length could vary when franchisees don’t bake to its exact specifications and that it would reinforce policies to ensure consistency.
A recent Gallup poll, quoted in The Atlantic, found that “well-being rises with income at all levels of income, across countries.” In other words, as the article’s title states, the poll proves that “Yes, Money Does Buy Happiness.”
Except that it doesn’t prove that at all. What the study actually discovered was a “strong correlation” between each nation’s real GDP per capita and the sense of “well-being” among those nation’s citizens.
Correlation isn’t causation. The data could just as easily be interpreted the other way around: that happiness creates wealth. What’s most likely, though, is that happiness and wealth are part of a cycle, each one creating more of the other.
And that’s the reason for this post. Assuming you want to create both wealth and happiness for yourself and those around you, you have two approaches: wait until you’re wealthy to be happy, or become more happy now and thereby create more wealth.
I maintain that, in today’s economy, it’s easier to start with the happiness, because unlike wealth (which takes time to accumulate), you can increase the amount of happiness in your life within minutes, simply by taking more notice of things that make you happy.
With that in mind, here are ten things that can make you happy immediately, regardless of where you are in the cycle.
It’s easy to forget that the mere fact of conscious existence–that you are alive–is itself a miracle. As the old saying goes “every day above ground is a good day.”
Rather than thinking of illness as something bad that happens to you, start thinking of health as something good that’s happening to you.
There is nothing more conducive to long-term happiness than knowing that your actions are making the world a better place.
Almost everyone has friends, although it’s easy to lose track of them in the rush of events. Take a few minutes–today–to reconnect with some of them.
If you’ve got a good relationship with your family, rejoice! You’re experiencing one of the deepest sources of happiness on the planet.
Feeling secure that you can count on yourself to accomplish what you set out to accomplish creates a quiet but potent happiness.
Having the support of a wider group makes you more aware that you’re part of something greater than yourself.
Rather than focusing on what you don’t have or what’s out of reach, be thankful for the wonderful things already in your life.
It is impossible to laugh and be miserable at the same time. Regular doses of laughter are more than medicine… it’s the flavor of life.
Create these ten things in your life and I guarantee that you’ll either become more wealthy or, if not, you won’t really care anyway because you’ll already have what’s import
1. One of the truly great things about blogs is that they are a means of self-expression. In a world where it can be difficult to be heard, they provide a convenient way of airing your opinions and broadcasting your ideas. There is nothing more rewarding than blogging about your passions and interests. It is also a brilliant way to enter the world of writing.
2. Blogs are very cheap to set up and maintain. Another great benefit from blogging is that they are very cheap to run. There are only two components to a blog that cost you: your domain name and web hosting fees. For as little as 5. 00 a month you can have your blog up and running. There are even websites that provide free hosting and domain names, thereby, costing you nothing. Although I would recommend that you pay for both hosting and having your own domain name, as in the long run it is much more beneficial.
3. Blogging software is very easy to use and there is lots of support from dedicated websites such as WordPress. Plus there are also many forums and guides available to giving the novice a helping hand. WordPress offers many plug-in features which can maximise your blog’s potential.
4. A blog is a very easy way to generate income. There are many ways to earn money from advertising, sponsorship, affiliate programmes, to selling your own products. Many people successfully earn healthy incomes from blogging. Check out my website – http://www.nick-bowers.com/ – and I can help start you on generating an income by blogging.
5. Blogs can be used to target niche markets. You can target a certain niche that is generating a lot of interest and write product reviews on your blog. You can then earn money through affiliate marketing by sending interested readers to product vendors
6. You can also generate a lot of traffic through your blog with relatively little effort thanks to great support structures in place for blog users. The above are just some of many reasons why you should have your own blog up and running.
7. Having a blog can really add to your credibility in the marketplace. It allows your readers to get a sense of who you are as a person. This is very important in building rapport for future business relationships. A blog is also a great way of giving you a platform so that you will be heard above the masses.
8. The better your blog’s content the better your results will be. So make it interesting and you will surprise yourself with the results
9. A Quick Blog: Methods for a quick Blog.
GO TO MY WEBSITE AND LETS GET YOU STARTED ON MAKING SOME INCOME BY BLOGGING.
The official news hub of Premera Blue Cross
Thee Life, Thee Heart, Thee Tears
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees
Learn to make Money online.
Just another WordPress.com site
All the interesting junk I find on the internet
A Great World for Pasta Lovers
Awaken all your senses, and never stop learning about what you love
Don't ever change yourself to impress someone, cause they should be impressed that you don't change to please others -- When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is, always remember that the teacher is always quiet during a test --- Unknown
isn't life just beautiful?
Indulge- Travel, Adventure, & New Experiences
My life and anything I find cool on teh INTERNET!
Loving God, Loving People, And Loving Life
My thoughts, prayers, and wonderings about God, Music, and Life!
Just another WordPress.com site
This is my cheap therapy. Feel free to join.
The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.