1. One of the truly great things about blogs is that they are a means of self-expression. In a world where it can be difficult to be heard, they provide a convenient way of airing your opinions and broadcasting your ideas. There is nothing more rewarding than blogging about your passions and interests. It is also a brilliant way to enter the world of writing.
2. Blogs are very cheap to set up and maintain. Another great benefit from blogging is that they are very cheap to run. There are only two components to a blog that cost you: your domain name and web hosting fees. For as little as 5. 00 a month you can have your blog up and running. There are even websites that provide free hosting and domain names, thereby, costing you nothing. Although I would recommend that you pay for both hosting and having your own domain name, as in the long run it is much more beneficial.
3. Blogging software is very easy to use and there is lots of support from dedicated websites such as WordPress. Plus there are also many forums and guides available to giving the novice a helping hand. WordPress offers many plug-in features which can maximise your blog’s potential.
4. A blog is a very easy way to generate income. There are many ways to earn money from advertising, sponsorship, affiliate programmes, to selling your own products. Many people successfully earn healthy incomes from blogging. Check out my website – http://www.nick-bowers.com/ – and I can help start you on generating an income by blogging.
5. Blogs can be used to target niche markets. You can target a certain niche that is generating a lot of interest and write product reviews on your blog. You can then earn money through affiliate marketing by sending interested readers to product vendors
6. You can also generate a lot of traffic through your blog with relatively little effort thanks to great support structures in place for blog users. The above are just some of many reasons why you should have your own blog up and running.
7. Having a blog can really add to your credibility in the marketplace. It allows your readers to get a sense of who you are as a person. This is very important in building rapport for future business relationships. A blog is also a great way of giving you a platform so that you will be heard above the masses.
8. The better your blog’s content the better your results will be. So make it interesting and you will surprise yourself with the results
9. A Quick Blog: Methods for a quick Blog.
- Your blog can make money with Clickbank.
- Your blog can make money with Affiliate.
- Your blog can make money with Google.
- Social Networking
GO TO MY WEBSITE AND LETS GET YOU STARTED ON MAKING SOME INCOME BY BLOGGING.